Senior Front – End Engineer
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing gaming brand focused on delivering optimal results for clients. Fairplay Group is a business services company which provides services including Digital and offline Marketing; Website Design; Software Development and Customer Retention Management. Due to recent rapid growth of Betshop.gr, a brand owned by B2B Gaming Services Malta ltd, one of Fairplay top internal client, we are now looking for a Front-End Engineer.
ΟUR TECH STACK
Sites, APIs and services are built using Net Core / C#. Front end wise we use SPAs (VueJs) where possible, mixed with server rendered Razor pages. Single source of truth is MS SQL while we make heavy use of Couchbase as a front-end serving data layer and we use Redis for caching where it makes sense. Messaging for distributed scenarios is handled by NServiceBus hosts using RabbitMQ as transport. For real-time scenarios we use mostly SignalR. We use Atlassian stack for source control, project management and documentation.
As a valuable member of a team of like-minded individuals
- You will work closely with the product owner evaluating use cases and create application storyboards
- You will participate in designing and implementing high scalable front-end applications utilizing and enhancing the existing code base
- You will write efficient, reusable, and maintainable code and help the team to automate procedures and hunt down bugs and performance bottlenecks
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience in projects with a modern front-end framework (Angular, React, VueJS)
- Strong knowledge of modern JS and CSS
- Understand and implement programming design principles - familiarity with functional programming
- Care about UI/UX
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Good knowledge of Git and familiarity with continuous integration
- Great communication skills
- Interest in trying out and learning new technologies
- Exciting and pleasant working environment
- Team with a knowledge sharing culture
- Access to learning resources (books, online courses)
- Participate in International conferences
- Open ended Employment Contract
- Competitive Salary
- Exposure to modern technologies and techniques
- Job Availability: Immediately
Prior experience in the entertainment, betting, online retail markets is considered a plus.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com with the indication
Customer Experience Teammate
As a teammate within Customer Experience Team your primary responsibilities will be assisting our members and helping to resolve their inquiries. You will be the primary point of contact for our prospects and registered members – it is critical that you help and provide them with professional, accurate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. A teammate within Customer Experience Team exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
The Customer Experience Team is responsible to create a positive and consistent customer experience across multiple channels through the provision of excellent customer service to ensure we have a competitive edge in a very competitive sector.
The position is accountable for the retention and development of customers, to create customer loyalty, and to identify new ways of securing added value business in line with the continued development of our company’s capabilities.
We understand this type of role is not suitable for everyone. We're looking for someone who is smart, detail oriented, and able to ramp up fast. We'd also like you to be passionate about the high-quality customer service and comfortable making decisions. We need someone who isn't afraid to pick up the phone or do what it takes to get the job done.
- Answer phone calls, live chat, emails, from prospects or members and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant department so it can be dealt with appropriately.
- Facilitate conversion from visitor to active members by answering products and services questions;
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or possible service improvements to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Provide consistent feedback/reporting regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes
- Represent the company with a high level of professionalism and customer service at all times
- Use all manner of modern communication to offer our members the best possible service
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Continually display initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, previous customer support and/or operations experience a huge plus.
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Willingness to work flexibly and ability/commitment to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good product knowledge and quality focus
- Experience of working within an online based Customer Service Centre environment
- The ability to work under pressure and to deal with challenging situations in a sensitive and creative manner
- High level of English written and spoken
- Knowledge on sports and/or casino is an advantage
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed within a service environment
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain positive and co-operative working relationships
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to customer service in all activities Measurements of
Employee Status: Regular
Work schedule: 5 days rota is applied over the 7days, 8-hour shifts, 24/7.
Primary Location: Athens Greece
If you require further information or wish to apply for this role please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject line the position you are applying for.
Date of Job Availability: Immediately
Εάν έχεις οποιαδήποτε απορία σχετικά με το λογαριασμό σου ή έχεις ανάγκη από οποιαδήποτε βοήθεια, το Customer Experience Team είναι στη διάθεσή σου καθημερινά όλο το 24ωρο .
- Μέσω live chat, κάνοντας κλικ στο σύνδεσμο που παρέχεται στην ιστοσελίδα για άμεση βοήθεια.
- Μέσω μηνύματος στην εφαρμογή Viber και το λογαριασμό «betshop.gr»
- Μέσω προσωπικού μηνύματος στη σελίδα μας στο Facebook.
- Μέσω τηλεφώνου, καλώντας στο: 801 222 4141
- Μέσω ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση email@example.com